About the publisher
Who are we?
Tuomas Siitonen (Editor-in-chief)
As the CEO of Photour Oy and a photojournalist, Tuomas is the artistic one. His enthusiasms are documentary, people and fetish photography. He believes that documenting the life of people is an exciting thing – people tell so many stories just by being who they are. Tuomas is also fond of black and white photography, as he thinks that colours often take the viewer’s eyes away from the photograph’s story.
Favourite lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM
Aleksi is the technical enthusiastic. Graphs, technical information and such are his expertise. When asked of a favourite photographing style, one will most likely be replied with “Style, what’s that? I photograph everything I find interesting.”
Favourite lens: Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
What do we have?
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Modded Canon EOS 400D without an infrared filter
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
- 2x Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
- 3x Canon 600 EX-RT
- Canon ST-E3-RT
- Elinchrom D-Lite 4 IT & RX